Skip to main content

New Business Venture

Fantastic news!!! I recently opened discussion with a local business man on joining a local photography studio partnership. After a few meetings and sharing our unique passions for photography, we have agreed verbally to establishing a business relationship that I hope will open doors in the future.



The deal will be finalized this weekend!

I am excited that I will now have a permanent indoor location to continue to develop my skills as a photographer and an artist

For those of you wishing to work with me, I'm sure you will find that this business decision will provide more flexibility to my service offerings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pen Tablet vs. a Mouse for Photo Editing

For a little over a year I have been using a Wacom Intuous4 pen tablet to edit my images and absolutely love it.  As a digital photographer, I enjoy the entire creative process from the moment I power up my Nikon D90 to the final clicks in my Apple Aperture software and now that I can remove the restrictions of using a traditional mouse, I'm having more fun with my digital work flow.

1-on-1 Photography Lessons Available

Do you live in Charlotte and have an interest in digital photography but are not sure of the steps to take or how to get the most from the gear and equipment you already own?   With my experience as a digital photographer and customized instruction you can create images that make your friends and family say wow or create an additional stream of income for your household.

I needed Abs

Julian Rance Photography 2012 This has been a busy month for me behind the camera, but it was much overdo since I neglected my passion for most of the past year.  Now that I'm committing more time to photography, my creative juices have been flowing and I've been working on new images to show off my skills.  During the Summer Olympics, I saw a Nike ad campaign that inspired me to test my skills and attempt to recreate the images I saw, but first I needed the right model...